HisshouBuraiKen
your fragile, folded wings
are just tired for the pure blue sky
you dont have to force your smiles for anyone
it's okay to smile....for yourself
that lonely feeling keeps creeping up on me
a single candle burns still inside
there shouldn't be an expensive chandelier in awild place like this
can I really bury it all with empty words?
I dont even know anymore...
as long as we can swim freely in our dreams
we wont need that sky anymore
even if you cant let go of the past
I'll still be there to meet you tomorrow
your fragile, folded wings
are just tired for the pure blue sky
you dont have to force your smiles for anyone
it's okay to smile....for yourself
;)
~bleach 125~
your fragile, folded wings
are just tired for the pure blue sky
you dont have to force your smiles for anyone
it's okay to smile....for yourself
that lonely feeling keeps creeping up on me
a single candle burns still inside
there shouldn't be an expensive chandelier in awild place like this
can I really bury it all with empty words?
I dont even know anymore...
as long as we can swim freely in our dreams
we wont need that sky anymore
even if you cant let go of the past
I'll still be there to meet you tomorrow
your fragile, folded wings
are just tired for the pure blue sky
you dont have to force your smiles for anyone
it's okay to smile....for yourself
;)
~bleach 125~